We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Storage

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
reviews: 67
Luggage Storage

Hello I will be visiting NOLA in February and will be staying in the Quarter. I will be staying in the Place d'Armes hotel and am not sure if they offer luggage storage. Is there any place in the quarter that I can store my luggage for a couple of hours? Thanks for your help.

Newark, Ohio
reviews: 19
1. Re: Luggage Storage

Stayed there several times, if you get in prior to check in time they will store them for you, and when you check out they will store them also until your flight leaves

Miami, Florida
reviews: 67
2. Re: Luggage Storage

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 10
3. Re: Luggage Storage

We had no problem with them storing luggage before or after check in.

New York City, New...
reviews: 30
4. Re: Luggage Storage

I've never been to a hotel that won't store luggage for you. I don't think this is an issue at all.

5. Re: Luggage Storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, December 16, 2013