We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone check out the new Saints and Sinners?

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
reviews: 4
Anyone check out the new Saints and Sinners?

This is the place that replaced that nasty Sammy's on Bourbon. I was just wondering if anyone tried it out yet.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 13
1. Re: Anyone check out the new Saints and Sinners?

Sadly no. The grand opening is tomorrow, but from what I saw, it looks good in there.

houston
reviews: 13
2. Re: Anyone check out the new Saints and Sinners?

Actually, it is open, but they haven't had their "official" grand opening yet. My sister and I ate here last sunday for lunch, and it has become my new favorite in the French Quarter. It is owned by the actor Channing Tatum, but he wasn't even there so you can believe my review of the food. Definitely a great chef in the back who knows how cajun food is supposed to taste. I am recommending this to everyone I know, and not for the famous owner!

Morristown, New...
reviews: 22
3. Re: Anyone check out the new Saints and Sinners?

I ate there with friends this weekend and it was awful! I'm about to write my review, but I wouldn't recommend it for any reason.

Mississauga, Canada
reviews: 30
4. Re: Anyone check out the new Saints and Sinners?

Stopped in for dinner while overnight in Nola after a cruise. Food was excellent - had the "Politician's Special (Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie and Gumbo).

Reasonable prices - great service.

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 11
5. Re: Anyone check out the new Saints and Sinners?

I will have to check it out on our next trip

Houston, Texas
reviews: 4
6. Re: Anyone check out the new Saints and Sinners?

We actually sat outside on their front patio last night and enjoyed it quite a bit. They had 1/2 off bottles of wine all night, and the kids enjoyed sitting there because it was a movie stars place. The food was decent, not awesome like some Nola restaurants, but not bad either..... And the service was great!

7. Re: Anyone check out the new Saints and Sinners?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 24, 2013