We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, Texas
reviews: 7
A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

Hi, after looking at options, it looks like with six of us, it will be slightly cheaper to take a limo from the airport to the hotel than to take taxis.

A Regal Limo has been recommended on here by a couple of people, and they have a six person stretch limo for $65.

Has anyone else used them? Or does anyone have a recommendation for a different limo service?

27 replies to this topic
Toronto, Ontario...
reviews: 3
11. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

I think ralphy came across this thread coz you "popped it back to the top" after 9 months of it being dormant. I have no opinion of Regal, as I have never used their service, but your tirade makes it seem there's some personal hostility. And there's never really a need to attack other posters coz they disagree with you. It truly diminishes your opinion/rant.

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
reviews: 77
12. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

Who is Kathleen/Regal?

louisiana
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
reviews: 90
13. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

ralphy57..I was wondering that too...obviously the poster is not familiar with forums in trip advisor and its too bad that experience probably burned to the core for their entire trip. One employee can really explode an issue but not knowing both sides it hard to come to a definite conclusion and will have to see if there are any more complaints....I've only used limo's twice..once in Boca Raton due to an unexpected upgrade and once in Vancouver and it was a great experience...living not too far from the french quarter we never have occastion for the cabs or limo's.

Toronto, Ontario...
reviews: 3
14. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

guess we're all wondering the same thing! LOL!

pittsburgh, pa
reviews: 12
15. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

Also, used At Your Service limo service in May. They were the bomb. Reasonable. I was a single. I recommend them. PS, I got a groupon. It was worth every penny. It is run by women & I loved it.

Kenner, Louisiana
reviews: 1
16. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

This is an absolute lie. Living Social agreed these couples tried to scam us for 2 limos. 2 different couples booked at 2 different locations and tried to use the same Living SOcial voucher and were very upset when we caught them. Trying to give a "Good Deal" and as usual some people will always try to "Get Over" on good companies. Read multiple other reviews, only Good from customers that really are good and by the way the payment was only $21.25. WHich this customer denied through the credit card service.

Kenner, Louisiana
17. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

A man owns that company

Louisiana
18. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

FW...are you the owner of A Regal Limousine? I have been trying to find a way to reach the owner. Manager not helpful with my issues at A regal Limousine.

Sanford, Maine
19. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

We recently used Regal LImo Service to get from NOLA to our hotel and from the cruise terminal back to the airport. The driver called us prior to the pick ups and verified the times. When we arrived at each destination our driver was there and ready to proceed to our destination. We were a party of 8 and had reserved the stretch limo. It was beautiful and very comfortable. As others were waiting for their taxi's or a bus we were whisked away in luxury. By the way if you are a large party this is a cheaper option than taxi's. Wonderful Service! Crystal

New Orleans...
20. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

DO NOT EVER USE A REGAL LIMOUSINE Service out of Kenner, LA. The horrible service begin with a couple of unprofessional, rude phone conversations & ended with an appalling request for more money as I walked down the aisle at my wedding. Both my wife & I had a couple of phone conversations with them regarding the pickup times. Although very unprofessional and rude such as calling Mary "bridezilla," telling her "you don't have to be at the church on time", etc., they agreed to show up at the desired time & wouldn't charge extra "although they could". On the wedding day, the ride hadn't shown up at my house (10 minutes late) so I called out of concern & to get a status of the limo. They simply told me that I was flat out wrong in my request which was quite upsetting. We obviously had some miscommunication, but for you to basically tell me "you are wrong and my driver will get there when he gets there" infuriated me. Lastly & most upsetting, the limo driver entered the church & caught my wife & I as we were walking down the aisle to tell us we had to pay $200 (with no breakdown) on the spot or they wouldn't take us to the reception b/c we were over time. First of all, nothing was mentioned to me beforehand by you when discussing the early pick up other than "you could charge me for this, but wouldn't." I'm expecting to exit the church to my family & friends & head to my reception for an unforgettable night. They didn't approach my parents, the bride's parents, or the wedding coordinator, but us as we are walking down the aisle. I was simply floored that 1) the chauffeur would come to us in that moment and tell us that, and 2) this was not discussed with me beforehand. I asked if this could be handled when we got to the reception so that I could have my father deal with the business as we continued to enjoy the evening. Their immediate response was "No, I don't think that will work." Luckily, I had a blank check on me or my entire bridal party would have been without a ride. Lastly, the driver made wrong turns making us late for the reception & costing us much more than $200. I tried to settle this professionally out of courteous via the Better Business Bureau to no avail. Now, I will use the power of word of mouth and the Internet. Please do NOT patronize this business.

Reply to: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted