We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, Texas
reviews: 7
A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

Hi, after looking at options, it looks like with six of us, it will be slightly cheaper to take a limo from the airport to the hotel than to take taxis.

A Regal Limo has been recommended on here by a couple of people, and they have a six person stretch limo for $65.

Has anyone else used them? Or does anyone have a recommendation for a different limo service?

27 replies to this topic
Mississippi
reviews: 9
1. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

Sounds like a good rate. Two cabs with three in each one would be about $100.00. Here's a link to airport limo's.

www.airportlimousineneworleans.com/index.html

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 49
2. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

"A Regal Limo has been recommended on here by a couple of people, and they have a six person stretch limo for $65. "

I've used Regal 3 times now and had good service each time. I'd recommend them.

http://www.aregallimo.com/

louisiana
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
reviews: 81
3. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

never heard of a problem with regal

West Islip, New York
reviews: 2
4. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

Absolute Disaster!!! We tried to arrange travel from our hotel to the airport with this company through 'Living Social'. The limo company either inadvertly made a mistake or intentionall tried to run a scam and wound up booking two limos sent to two different hotels. They then had the nerve to try and charge our traveling companions double for the limo that they sent to the wrong hotel, was never ordered and never used. And to top it off when we tried to resolve the issue with a 'common sense' application of the actual facts and circumstances...such as why would anybody book a limo pick-up at a hotel they were not staying at, especially since the very same limo company had dropped us off at the hotel originally requested in the first place only 3 days prior, they blindly and mechanically insisted on payment. Then the company representitive spoke in circles when trying to secure payment by hiding the fact that were going to try and triple bill two seperate parties for one same service.

Very deceptive, very misleading and very unprofessional company. I would rather walk from the airport to the city in 100 degree heat and humidity with my luggage stapped to my back than accept a 'free' ride from Regal Limo. By the way the only thing Regal about them is their attitude when dealing with you once they have your credit card number.

So when trying to arrange transportation in and around New Orleans take a bus, take a cab but whatever you do take a pass on Regal Limo.

Hebron, OH
reviews: 20
5. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

We used At Your Service Limos with a LivingSocial coupon last May and had a wonderful ride. Our plane was a little late, but the driver kept in close phone contact with me and was right there when we finally got out of the airport. The car we rode in was a very nice Lincoln Town Car and our driver was knowledgeable and very personable.

http://limoride.wix.com/atyourservicelimo#!services

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 82
6. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

We've used them several times and have never had any issues with them.

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
reviews: 73
7. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

10 months later and their only post, I don't get it, why now

Hebron, OH
reviews: 20
8. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

Crap, I didn't notice the dates. I hate it when this happens - it's just a waste of time and space.

East Hampton, New...
reviews: 4
9. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

We used Regal last visit to NOLA for 5 of us and LOVED it!! Perfect from the airport to our house. They had bottles of champagne chilled for us and even did a liquor stop for us to stock up for the house. I highly recommend.

Have fun!

10. Re: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, August 17, 2012

Reply to: A Regal Limo Service? Or other Recommendation?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted