We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orpheuscapade or Endymion Extravaganza

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria, Canada
reviews: 1
Orpheuscapade or Endymion Extravaganza

Any info on what either of these are like would be great! Are they worth the steep price tag? Are both bring your own food and drink? Do they start very early in the evening? Around what time do the parades roll into the convention center? Would you have a better view of the parade at these events than on the street (provided you haven't staked out a front row spot on the street)?

Are they geared primarily young party people? I am is NOLA with my mum for Mardi Gras and thought this might be a fun way to spend an evening. She is in her 60s but very young at heart.

Thanks for an advice you might have for us. We can't wait for our first trip to NOLA and Mardi Gras!

Chicago
reviews: 8
11. Re: Orpheuscapade or Endymion Extravaganza

Get yourself a small cooler and pick up sandwiches in advance.

Muffalatas or Po'Boys from many places are possible - Mother's is my favorite. Bring along your choice of beverage, too. You can BYOB.

See you there! We'll be carrying a cooler fulla food & drink, too!

12. Re: Orpheuscapade or Endymion Extravaganza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 10, 2014