We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramada Inn - Superdome

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntsville, AL
Ramada Inn - Superdome

I will be in New Orleans this weekend for the Sugar Bowl. I have reservations at the Ramada Inn - Superdome. I'm a little concerned by some of the reviews I've read. Does anyone know if this hotel is OK for a stay of a couple of nights?

Arizona
1. Re: Ramada Inn - Superdome

I hope so because we are staying there for a week over the holiday. I wouldn't be so worried though because you probably won't be spending a whole lot of time in the hotel.

New York City, New...
reviews: 30
2. Re: Ramada Inn - Superdome

Wow. Maybe I should quit posting here because I'm going to sound like an old f-rt but here goes: It's a cheap hotel in a marginal area and it's managed by Ramada, the worst chain on Earth. It's just not a place anyone chooses to stay except for low rates. However, if you aren't picky and really just want a place to sleep and you won't worry about bad service and poor maintenance then you will be fine. Some people don't care. I happen to be a lot pickier. I do realize that Sugar Bowl is busy, though, so it may be all you can get at this date.

If you do find it okay, do your fellow travelers a favor and leave a review.

New Orleans
3. Re: Ramada Inn - Superdome

It's in a dicey area if you're going to be walking around at night. Stick to something closer to the Quarter on Canal street.

Pensacola, FL
reviews: 3
4. Re: Ramada Inn - Superdome

I've stayed in there twice. It is an average hotel, nothing grand but then not a dump either.