We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Country Inn and Suites

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jacksonville, FL
reviews: 1
Country Inn and Suites

Has anyone out there stayed ahis fairly new hotel on Magazine? We're staying there over Mem Day weekend and would love any information. Thanks...If not, I'll be sure to write a hotel review when we return.

phoenix
1. Re: Country Inn and Suites

Hi vegaslovers..

I am also interested in this hotel..it seems like a good balance between new/clean/spacious (w/suite option) and charm (with some of the original architechtural elements of the old buildings still in place). I have been not NOLA twice, once last October (which we got engaged) and stayed at the Omni Royal Orleans in a balcony room that was pretty, but very small. This February I went for a girl's weekend trip and we stayed at the Place d"Armes which had lovely courtyard areas and nice old buildings, but the rom was somewhat worn. Anyway, the point is, my fiance and I are looking for a room that is spacious and clean, not necessarily luxury, but has to have at least a little bit of charm, and the research I have done on Country inn and Suites seems like it might fit the bill. I would be very interested to hear your opinions once you get back..and anyone else's now. Have fun on your trip!

reviews: 6
2. Re: Country Inn and Suites

I don't know this hotel, but I searched and finally decided on this one:

http://www.monaco-neworleans.com/

The tripadvisor reviews on it are fabulous, and I found the price to be quite affordable. I'll do a review when we get back!! (Also going mem. w/e)

reviews: 9
3. Re: Country Inn and Suites

I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites on Magazine back in April. I was there for 3 nights and had a wonderful time. It's just three blocks from canal. We were able to walk to most destinations and the St. Charles Streetcar can pick you up about 4 blocks away. I liked that fact that it was quiet and away from all the hustle and bustle. I was able to get a good night's sleep every night. I then had a conference at a prciey hotel on canal the next two nights and wished I was back at the Country Inn and Suites. The rooms are nice and clean, so is the bathroom. The staff is wonderful. I hope you have a wonderful stay.