We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

French Quarter hotel recommendations??

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
reviews: 1
French Quarter hotel recommendations??

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel within the French Quarter ? Doesn't have to be right ON Bourbon St, but I'd prefer to be VERY close to it (like within a block or two). I usually stay outside of the French Quarter when I visit, but I'm bringing a friend who's never been, and we'd like to stay within the "action". Not looking to spend more than about $250 a night, and hope to have something relatively safe. Thanks.

Scottsdale
11. Re: French Quarter hotel recommendations??

I'm cheap. Found the Astor Crowne for about $90. It is right on Canal and Bourbon.

I got that one on Hotwire about 2 months ago. I've gotten some excellent deals on Hotwire.

If you have $250 per night to spend...I'd still take 2 minutes and look what you could get on Hotwire. You might get the effin presidential suite at the best hotel in the Quarter! Especially considering that it's getting kind of off season in NO.

We stay in Los Angeles a bit and always get the Checkers (a lovely boutique hotel) in downtown for $68! Usually between $150-350.

Try it.

Also, we stayed in the downtown area at the Intercontinental and it was only a 3 minute walk to canal and St. Charles. We got a great room for $89 from Hotwire. For $250 you could get the penthouse, I bet.

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 67
12. Re: French Quarter hotel recommendations??

try the Royla\\al Omni on St. Louis St great location and great reviews!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
reviews: 1
13. Re: French Quarter hotel recommendations??

Thanks all for your advice ! I booked the Omni Royal, but I like some of the other suggestions, so I might have to check those out. :)