We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 1
Hotels

I live in texas just on the border of LA, but I still need som advise. I want to visit NO for my second time but I am bring friends that have not been before I would like a nice hotel that does not cost that much. We are not going to be in it for long just sleeping.

My partner and I are 21 and my friends are married being 21 and 26. We are going to have fun(party) and see the sites, and of course eat:) I would prefer to be around bourbon street but I do not want something to loud. The most important thing is price we are all on a budget we are comeing for 3 day. any Help would be great!!!

cate

New York City, New...
reviews: 30
1. Re: Hotels

The city has a wide range of hotels and inns in all price breaks although "nice hotel that doesn't cost that much" is a tough order indeed. Nice costs money, unfortunately, but there are often deals to be had.

Much will depend on WHEN you're traveling. Generally, weekends are higher than weekdays. Summer is lower than fall or spring. You can also use Priceline or Hotwire.com to get much less expensive prices but you do give up your ability to choose which property.

Texas
2. Re: Hotels

We are planning on coming in June. Any suggestions

san diego ca
reviews: 10
3. Re: Hotels

Hi I am going in june too. I signed up for the Omni program and lucked out getting a great room with balcony at the Omni Royal for a steal.Check out the reviews, best location in the heart of the french quarter. After I signed up they sent me discounts and upgrade coupons which then used to book a great room. Very popular place so you have to be quick to get in. Good Luck!

New York City, New...
reviews: 30
4. Re: Hotels

In June, nearly every hotel will offer discounts. I'd start with checking Orbitz, Travelocity, etc. If you want B&Bs, try www.bbnola.com.

The Omni is a great choice but still will be more expensive than most other alternatives.

Birmingham
5. Re: Hotels

Go to www.french-quarter.org These 4 hotels are nice enough, really cool, and reasonable. Also in June the discounts begin so dont feel rushed to book as many announce specials the month before. An example: www.lerichelieuhotel.com Click on 'packages'. This is a great (but not luxury) hotel where rooms can be had for well under $100 in the summer. For bare-bones crash pads check the Empress.

Texas
6. Re: Hotels

thank you for suggestions. I went to some of the places but did not find any really better prices. I would love to wait on discounts but when I look for hotel and my date I want most are already full. I was think about Haptom Inn in the french quarter. The price does not seem bad an the reviews are good any one actullay stayed there?!?!

Fort Worth, Texas
reviews: 50
7. Re: Hotels

DO NOT STAY AT THE EMPRESS !!! Sorry for the caps but this is a dump in a bad area. It is in the same category as the Grand Palace. Those 2 places are the laughing stock of NO. The reviews on this site are very entertaining. People checking in with trash bags as luggage. Cab drivers laughing when people ask to be taken there.

Frisco (Dallas), TX
reviews: 11
8. Re: Hotels

Check out the LaQuinta Inns and Suites on Camp street.

I've never been to NOLA during the warmer months but in the Spring/Fall (high seasons) you can get a room for right at $100 a night. I really like it.