We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toddler friendly 'waterpark'

Which Madison hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
reviews: 7
Toddler friendly 'waterpark'

For a winter getaway, we'd like to take our 2 year old grandson to a 'water park' hotel in the Madison area. I've come up with the following:

-Holiday Inn West (maybe more than what a toddler needs?)

-Courtyard by Marriott Middleton

-Hilton Garden Inn Middleton

-Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West

Besides the Holiday Inn, the rest seem to have a zero entry pool, slide, waterfall, etc. Any recommendations?

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 95
1. Re: Toddler friendly 'waterpark'

how are the reviews on here on all of them? Sometimes I glean good info. just from the various reviews and details given there. I would start there first and perhaps you'll get some firsthand accts. from those who have stayed there.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
reviews: 11
2. Re: Toddler friendly 'waterpark'

I realize that you are most likely doing this in the winter, but if you're ever looking for a good toddler experience in the summer, think about beach near the Vilas Zoo. It's on Lake Wingra, has lovely sand for digging and good grass for parents to sit on. We took my niece and nephew there when they were toddlers and they loved it. Also, the zoo is a nice for young children and even toddlers. I took all my nieces and nephews there. ; )

I wish I could speak to your hotels, but I would second the suggestion to check for reviews. Also, you may yet get some more responders here.

Wisconsin
reviews: 7
3. Re: Toddler friendly 'waterpark'

Thanks to you both. Unfortunately, the reviews that I've found don't say much. If we go, I'll be sure to post. Again, thanks.

chicago
reviews: 19
4. Re: Toddler friendly 'waterpark'

Why not go to wilderness in the dells? My three year old loved it and it was only $99 a night

5. Re: Toddler friendly 'waterpark'

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 19, 2014