We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Which Madison hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 2
Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Hi,

Hope someone here can help. I'm coming in from out of town for a business meeting with folks who are located in East Madison (near the "American Center"). I would like to take them offsite after our meeting for a really fabulous lunch and don't know the area well enough to locate the right kind of a place. I'd love a fancy steakhouse if I can find one - I'm looking for white tablecloths, excellent service and not so noisy that I can't have a conversation with them.

Any ideas? Price is not an issue; this is an expense account situation. Thanks for your help!

Jean

Madison, Wisconsin
reviews: 50
11. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

I think that due to your location and time hack you're going to be stuck with Erin's (not that it's a bad thing), otherwise you have Outback or Texas Roadhouse for steaks although I don't think it would be what you're looking for. There's a Ginza of Tokyo across East Wash from the mall. From what I remember it is better maintained than the one on the west side. They have hibachi tables or private tea rooms if my memory serves.

Waunakee, Wisconsin
reviews: 24
12. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Just an FYI...The Texas Roadhouse is not open during the week for lunch.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
reviews: 11
13. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

I say that this thread points out an opportunity for restaurant on the east side! ; )

Pam

Madison, Wisconsin
reviews: 50
14. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Agreed.

Wisconsin
15. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Also, the East side Ginza just closed. Is Outback open at lunch?

16. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Benvenutos is pretty nice for lunch and I would take clients there if I needed to stay on the east side of Madison. Now on the West side...lots of options.

17. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, December 15, 2013