We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Med School Interview Hotel

Which Madison hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Monroe, Wisconsin
Med School Interview Hotel

My friend's daughter has an interview at UW Med School on Sept. 28th and needs a hotel recommendation close to the school.

I live in Wisconsin but told her I only go to Madison to shop!

Can someone please help!

Evanston, Illinois
reviews: 27
1. Re: Med School Interview Hotel

Assuming the interview is on the medical campus near the uw hospital, the closest lodging is probably the Best Western Inn Towner.

Wisconsin
reviews: 41
2. Re: Med School Interview Hotel

Yes, the closest to the Med School is indeed the Best Western Inn Towner.

Another option if she wanted to see more of Madison would be to stay on State Street at the Dahlmann Campus Inn and take the free route 80 bus over to the med school.

However, I'm guessing with interview stress and probably having to get up early anyway that the Best Western Inn Towner is the way to go!

Wisconsin
reviews: 129
3. Re: Med School Interview Hotel

That's closest to the hospital, otherwise the Doubletree is good, but about a 5-10 minute drive. It's downtown on campus

4. Re: Med School Interview Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 23, 2013