We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near HotelRED/Stadium

Which Madison hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burnett, Wisconsin
Parking near HotelRED/Stadium

Nine gals are coming for a Girls' Wknd this wknd the 14th-16th to take in the Game Sat night. HotelRED only provides 1 parking stall. Where do U suggest we can find alternate parking close by? Or parking elsewhere and taking a shuttle to the hotel?

Madison
Destination Expert
for Madison
reviews: 16
1. Re: Parking near HotelRED/Stadium

There is street parking on the streets behind the Hotel Red, running up the hill between Monroe and Randall. You should read the signs carefully, as you may be required to move the car during your visit. If there are no signs, though, you can leave it there all weekend. Make sure you make a note what street you are on and what house number you are near!

You can also try Lot 60 on campus, near the UW Hospital, which charges you to park during the football game and then has a shuttle to the game on Saturday.

Most parking lots on campus will let you park for free on the weekends EXCEPT during game hours, which can start early for tailgating.

Another option would be to unload the cars, and then drive them to a shopping mall, maybe Hilldale, and leave them there until you are ready to leave.

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your weekend!

The hotel desk people may have other ideas as well.

Burnett, Wisconsin
2. Re: Parking near HotelRED/Stadium

Thank you. This will be helpful. GO BADGERS!!!!!!!!!

Madison, Wisconsin
reviews: 50
3. Re: Parking near HotelRED/Stadium

There might also be opportunities to "rent" parking spots at some of the houses in that area. I used to live on Randall Court and we'd sell our spots for $10 each. I don't know if that still happens or not but if you see people flagging cars down in the area then that's probably what it is. Whether or not you feel comfortable with that option is up to you.

Wisconsin
reviews: 128
4. Re: Parking near HotelRED/Stadium

Other experts I'm talking to this minute (Badger season ticket holder) says shuttles the best way. Go Badgers.

5. Re: Parking near HotelRED/Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 17, 2013