We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel- Shuttle to Camp Randall

Which Madison hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Crosse, WI
reviews: 19
Hotel- Shuttle to Camp Randall

Does anyone know of any hotels that will drop us off at Camp Randall, or which would be the closest hotels to walk? Going to the Michigan game on Nov 14

Madison
Destination Expert
for Madison
reviews: 20
1. Re: Hotel- Shuttle to Camp Randall

You're probably going to have a tough time finding either at this late date. Michigan fans tend to book hotels the minute the game date is announced.

I would recommend going on kayak.com and seeing what might still be available in your price range.

Then you can call that hotel before you decide, and see what they offer. You will probably have better luck finding a bar that will shuttle you to and from the game.

Let me know what you come up with, and I will do what I can to help you out after that.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
reviews: 11
2. Re: Hotel- Shuttle to Camp Randall

KimBob is right. If you end up on the west side, The Great Dane in Hilldale has offered shuttles to games. Check to see if they are doing it for your trip. Pam

La Crosse, WI
reviews: 19
3. Re: Hotel- Shuttle to Camp Randall

Thanks to you both, good advice.

Madison, WI
4. Re: Hotel- Shuttle to Camp Randall

The Crowne Plaza on Madison's east side is offering a bus ride to and from the game for only $20 per person and it includes all you can eat/drink tailgate beverages and food for 1 hour. Shuttle leaves the hotel 1 hour prior to game time.

Madison, WI
5. Re: Hotel- Shuttle to Camp Randall

The Crowne Plaza Madison located on Madison's east side is offering a bus shuttle to and from the game for only $20 per seat. That includes a seat on the bus, 1 hour tailgate prior to departure including all you can eat an drink tailgate goodies. Call direct to book your seat! 1-800-404-7630

6. Re: Hotel- Shuttle to Camp Randall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 19, 2010