We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bars in Cortez

Which Cortez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Omaha, Nebraska
reviews: 98
Sports Bars in Cortez

I'm going to be in Cortez the third week in July, and I was wondering if there are any preferred sports bars in which to watch the baseball all-star game. Any thoughts?

3 replies to this topic
WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 105
1. Re: Sports Bars in Cortez

J Fargo's has a lounge section with big screen TVs so that might be a good spot. Koko's also has TVs.

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

http://jfargos.com/about/

I'm not a great judge of sports bars, though, so I have no idea if either of those would be "preferred" or if there are any others. We like the food at Main Street Brewery, but I can't remember if they have TVs on in the bar. There's a place called Blondie's, but we haven't been in so don't know if they have TVs and doesn't get great reviews on Trip Advisor, but that might be for the food rather than the bar service.

Omaha, Nebraska
reviews: 98
2. Re: Sports Bars in Cortez

Thanks for your fine message, misspWestSlope_CO. A sports bar with no fried food? Sounds like my kind of place.

Colorado
reviews: 2
3. Re: Sports Bars in Cortez

Hey Stuthehistoryguy! Freedom here, from Koko's Friendly Pub & Grill, (now known as Destination Grill! woop!) Yep, no fried food as of now, that may change, but we have GREAT grilled grub from our outdoor grill next time you're in town AAAAnd we have 5 TVS that we love to show all the games on so come check us out! #YOLOcortez

Reply to: Sports Bars in Cortez
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted