We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch?

Which Hot Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday Brunch?

Is the Arlington still the spot? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
reviews: 264
1. Re: Sunday Brunch?

If you are looking for a contemporary Sunday brunch with creative type cooking by chefs you might find on TV, the Arlington is probably not for you. It is more like a relic from the past - giant spreads of salmon and bagels, eggs benedict, omelet station, roast beef carvers, waffle station and even a donut station. The desserts look shipped in (but I'm not sure) and you can find fault here and there, but the overall experience, with live piano music in a historic chandeliered dining room (no you don't have to dress up) is kind of memorable. It is way easy to over eat and you should plan to take a hike after brunch through the park to work off the calories. Try to reserve a seat by the dining room window for a view of the park and try to think of your parents' favorite old time piano tune to request the pianist to perform. The only other place I have eaten on Sunday in the Springs is the Pancake House, a big favorite of locals and visitors just across the street from the Arlington. I'm sure there are some great alternatives in town and others will pipe in. If you are in Little Rock, Loca Luna and Cafe 42 at the Clinton Center are two places for Sunday brunch.

2. Re: Sunday Brunch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 29, 2012