We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kuramathi in june 2013

Derby, United...
reviews: 1
kuramathi in june 2013

Going to kuramathi June 2013 with upgrade to deluxe beach villa. Anyone else got a trip in June? Can't wait! Its a first to a large island. Usually stop at the small resorts. Twice at komandoo. Hope it it lives up!

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 94
1. Re: kuramathi in june 2013

We are going in november (2nd time) but you will love kuramathi. I've never been to a smaller island but we hardly ever saw people except at meal times in the restaurants. And it is great being able to choose which restaurant to eat in and each restaurant is pretty quiet.

We stayed in a DBV and in my opinion it is the best location on the island. Right next to the sandbank so its quieter, you are right on the beach and the laguna bar nearby is great. Go there about 6pm to get a good seat for stingray feeding at 6.30pm.

The best place to snorkel is at the end of the jetty next to the arrival jetty. The coffee ice-cream is amazing. Don't bother with the indian restaurant. If you walk out to the jetty at the laguna bar late at night it is great for fish watching and the beach at the laguna is the best for crab watching.

Sorry, I went off on a tangent there!

2. Re: kuramathi in june 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, January 16, 2014