We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuramathi weather

Which Kuramathi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 22
Kuramathi weather

Hi - anyone know what the weather is like at the moment? Heading out there in a couple of weeks - may be a moot point as so changeable, but forecast sites are worrying! Thanks

Brighton, United...
reviews: 20
1. Re: Kuramathi weather

Hi froggy,

Check out my recently updated inside page on weather, this will explain the basics, the only real forcast you will get is from people who have just returned but this info will only be valid for 3 days.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293953-s208/Maldives…

Regards

Emu

London, United...
2. Re: Kuramathi weather

Hi Emu and thanks - great page! I know I just have to keep my fingers crossed!

Brighton, United...
3. Re: Kuramathi weather

HI froggy,

enjoy!

if stats are anything to go by, August has seen the lowest rainfall in the southwest monsoon for nearly 10 years, lets hope its the same for you this year.

Regards

Emu

London, United...
4. Re: Kuramathi weather

wow you really are an expert! Do you know about July:-))

Brighton, United...
5. Re: Kuramathi weather

no not that clever! I have just seen stats from the links I provided in the inside page a few months back explaining August as the least wet southwest monsoon month, this does mean nothing really as all the rainfall for a particular atoll could land on just one island whilst the rest bathe in clear sun soaked skies!

Rain or not you will enjoy no doubt.

Regards

Emu

London, United...
6. Re: Kuramathi weather

Thanks Emu - can't wait!

7. Re: Kuramathi weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi