We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice

Leeds
reviews: 13
Advice

We have just booked the Kuramathi Coconut Village for 14 nights next year and we are hoping this will be a holiday of a live time.

We booked through a website called Maldives Superdeals but they seem to be working with First Choice which we are quite concerned about because we have not had very possitive experiences with them in the past.

Can anyone tell me more about First Choice and all inclusive holidays on the Kuramathi Island please?

Any advice, comments would be appreciated.

Sabrina

Brighton
1. Re: Advice

I wouldn't worry who you booked it with... Kuramathi is fab you will have a great time.. I am booking for my third time this year and can't wait to go back....

2. Re: Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, September 01, 2009