We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Pemuteran-Ubud

Which Pemuteran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
72 posts
Transfer Pemuteran-Ubud

I am looking for a reliable company to rent a large car with driver/guide from Pemuteran to Ubud in August. We would like to visit on our way Munduk, Bedugul,...

Any recommendation ?

Thank you.

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
5,941 posts
35 reviews
1. Re: Transfer Pemuteran-Ubud

Hi Alain, There is a driver who comes highly recommended based at Lovina not too far from Pemuteran. You could email him and get a quote. His name is Leo.

Ph +6281805395889

I don't know where you are staying at Pemuteran but most hotels can organise a driver for you as well.

coffs harbour...
Level Contributor
2,995 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Transfer Pemuteran-Ubud

I second Leo, a nice guy and good driver

Ho Chi Minh city
Level Contributor
99 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Transfer Pemuteran-Ubud

Thank FameNSW for sharing Leo's info. I'm gonna email him trying to book him for Aug 31 for transfer from Pemuteran to Sanur with multiple stops on the way for sightseeing. But this is high season, assuming that he's unavailable, do you have another good driver in the area to recommend as a backup for me?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Transfer Pemuteran-Ubud

Van, I wouldn't call end August high season, you will have no problem getting a driver. Average cost to hire a driver for the day 450,000 - 500,000rp (fuel costs have gone up recently) Most hotels including those in Pemuteran will be able to arrange a driver for you and you can decide how many stops on the way to Sanur. We used Leo as our driver from Lovina to Candidasa, he was reliable, good driver and clean car. Pemuteran direct to Sanur following the east coast would take you about 3.5 hours (no stops) so expect it would be a full day detouring to places of interest & stops on the way. If you stop for lunch it is a nice gesture to offer to by your driver a drink/meal.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: Transfer Pemuteran-Ubud

Hi Alain, when you say you need a large car, how many people? Leo's car could take driver plus 4 with room in the back for luggage. Maybe check with him when you email which car he will bring.

Edited: 10:43 pm, August 14, 2013
6. Re: Transfer Pemuteran-Ubud

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 16, 2014