We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jayakarta

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Jayakarta

Can someone help me out and tell me where exactly this resort is?

I've seen this resort in different places depending on what map I look at.

One map has it near the Mandira Resort, another has it about 1km away near the Hotel Puri Saron

8 replies to this topic
australia
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
reviews: 38
1. Re: Jayakarta

It is about a 5-10 minute stroll from the Mandira just keep walking past the Melasti Beach Resort . it is probably about a 10-15 minute walk to the Puri Saron along the beach

Edited: 11:11 pm, October 14, 2013
Sydney, Australia
2. Re: Jayakarta

Thanks for replying, although I'm still confused.

One map has it next to the Mandira and the other has it next to the Puri Saron, and you're saying it's 5-10mins from one, and 10-15 from the other, so both maps I'm looking at are wrong?? Those walking times don't make it sound like it's near either

australia
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
reviews: 38
3. Re: Jayakarta

Type hotel Jayakarta Bali in wikimap it'a and it will show you.

Edited: 11:48 pm, October 14, 2013
SansSouci
4. Re: Jayakarta

South of Jl Double Six(Puri Saron on my map is around JL Dhyana Pura)so you will walk south along the path to Jl Double six, Cocoon is just before the corner of Jl Double six, keep walking past O-CE-N Bali Outrigger, there is a Circle K,mini mart next to Kumala Pantai, restaurants eg Lanai, Zanzibar, Blue Ocean (not sure of the order but they are all there)before Kumala Pantai, Seaside and you will come to Jayakarta.

Walking north from Jl Padma, Padma Resort(which is north of Mandira), Puri Raja, Mozzarella on the beach, Niksoma, Ramada Camakila, Melasti, Jayakarta.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 1
5. Re: Jayakarta

Center of map: wikimapia.org/…b

Newcastle
reviews: 8
6. Re: Jayakarta

Hi I was looking at the map as I love the area around Jayakarta,but dont necesarilly want to stay at The Jayakarta, and I seen Kumala Pantai & then seen Hotel Kumala.. So my question is ..... Are they different places or the same place. I have seen many posts regarding Kumala Pantai and they have all been positive. from memmory Linda often rates this place as a great spot to stay. (hope Im not wrong, sorry Linda if I am).

Anyway myself and 5 other ladies - rangeing in age from 37 - 54 are heading over next yr. Do you think this would be a good place to stay?

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 60
7. Re: Jayakarta

Hotel Kumala and Kumala Pantai are different places. I've stayed at Kumala Pantai twice have have booked for a third stay next year. It's not 5 star, but it is good clean, comfortable hotel with big rooms and excellent pools and ground. it is also in a great location. We enjoy it.

Newcastle
reviews: 8
8. Re: Jayakarta

Thanks Russmel, I was thinking that I should probably make a post with my enquiry rather then tack it on to this post about Jayakarta.

Reply to: Jayakarta
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted