We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fammily accomodation - yes, again

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Fammily accomodation - yes, again

Please give me some ideas! I'm looking for a hotel in Legian for our family of 5 in July. Obviously we will need 2 rooms, but can't really pay more than $100 per night per room. Basically, what we want in a hotel is a good pool area, and close enough to the beach that if our kids (teens) want to stay in while we watch sunset on the beach (with a bintang, of course ). I know it will be hard given that it is school holidays, but we were only just able to get reasonably priced flights. I appreciate the help :)

Australia
reviews: 48
1. Re: Fammily accomodation - yes, again

The Jayakarta. You can get interconnecting rooms for $100.00 each , it's beachfront and near heaps of good restaurants. The grounds are well spread out with 3 pools. It's a good choice with teens. The Kumala Pantai is also a good price but is very closed in, not the spaciousness of the Jaya.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
reviews: 237
2. Re: Fammily accomodation - yes, again

have you read this post from today??

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k…

Perth, Australia
3. Re: Fammily accomodation - yes, again

Thanks for the tip on the Jayakarta. Do the club suites include breakfast? I can get them for $90 a night (which is perfect!) through Agoda, but it doesn't say if it is included.

Melbourne, Australia
4. Re: Fammily accomodation - yes, again

Also recommending the Jayakarta, great location, great pools.

Gold Coast
reviews: 33
5. Re: Fammily accomodation - yes, again

I didn't like the jayakarta. Did love the area though. For our march trip we booke the Ramada Camakila next door to the jayakarta. It is a mystery hotel in wotif. We paid around $100 a night. While its not showing up past the end if may yet, they will probably put the special up sometime soon.

Another cheapie option is the all seasons Legian. It is also a mystery hotel on wotif and is a decent hotel and still a good location. Depending on dates you can get these rooms for between $45 - $65 a night. Definately good value!

6. Re: Fammily accomodation - yes, again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Legian