We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for Villas

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Forster, Australia
reviews: 2
Recommendations for Villas

Hi, my husband and I are travelling with 2 other couples to Bali in June. We would like to stay in Villas. We are planning to stay 4 days each in Legian, Sanur and Candi Dasa. We like Villa Gita in Candi Dasa. Does anyone have any suggestions for Sanur or Legian ar even other villas in Candi Dasa. We would prefer to be close to the beach.

Ta

perth
reviews: 13
1. Re: Recommendations for Villas

Have a look at Andari Villas in Legian - we stayed there and loved them

Perth, Australia
reviews: 9
2. Re: Recommendations for Villas

Depends on your budget really! There are so many options ...

In Legian/Seminyak, you could look at Andari Villas - beautiful villas in a great location. Another option could be Villa Blubambu, a small B&B type accommodation with only 3 guesthouses so you could have the whole place.

Forster, Australia
3. Re: Recommendations for Villas

Our budget is around $300 - $400 per night for 3 bedroom villa.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 16
4. Re: Recommendations for Villas

In Sanur, Kejora Villas would be worth a look. Great position and gets good reviews.

Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 94
5. Re: Recommendations for Villas

Check out Villa888 in Seminyak, my Ozzie friend, Janmaree has two available and they are very popular and heavily booked, you will find them under Seminyak on Flip Key. I also have a villa I rent in Legian but only two bedrooms and you looking for three. Flip Key is a great resource for Bali villas.

Sydney, Australia
6. Re: Recommendations for Villas

Villa maya in legian. 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom. Within your price range

Perth
7. Re: Recommendations for Villas

Hey Kathie, you have stayed here obviously. Is it as good as it looks in the photos?. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. We are very interested in this villa but some reassurance would be great. Thanks

Miranda, Sydney
reviews: 30
8. Re: Recommendations for Villas

Check out airbnb.com - they have some lovely villas & you can put in the dates you want and all the available listings come up.

Perth Australia
reviews: 10
9. Re: Recommendations for Villas

Have a look at The Ahimsa.

You can get a luxury 3 bedroom 3 bathroom villa with it's own pool for USD415 per night

Sydney, Australia
10. Re: Recommendations for Villas

Hey floodyperth no I haven't actually stayed here but have recommendations from friends that have. I'm booked in for late feb. Tara the owner has been great with returning my emails and they only requie 1 nights deposit. I have stayed in many villas b 4 and would never stay in a hotel again. If u google villa maya they have their own website and are also on TA holiday rentals for legian. The reviews are very incouraging. The villa is in garlic lane . A 5 minute walk to the beach with some great resturants and bars at ur doorstep. . Will let u know how it was when I get back . Hope this helps. Maybe u could ask TA forum about this villa

Get answers to your questions about Legian