We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable Hair Braiding in BALI

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rockingham...
reviews: 10
Affordable Hair Braiding in BALI

Hi there. Just before my 2nd trip to Bali I TA'd the hell outta where I could find a reasonable priced place to get my hair done as I have really thick long hair. I came across a post of someone's that recommended NYOMAN MISI from Legian. She does own a small salon off the beaten track, but makes trips out to your hotel to braid your hair or paint your nails. You only pay her what you think is fair! She does a fantastic job!!! Her number is 081337293917 I can also guarantee she will be a friend you will make for a lifetime!! Lovely lady!! Please pass hon her information to anyone that might need or want it, this is her income!!

Canberra
reviews: 59
1. Re: Affordable Hair Braiding in BALI

Hi, what would be a fair price for medium length straight hair?

How does she finish off the ends - foil or bands?

How long did it stay in for?

Does she prefer clean hair to work with, wet or dry?

Cheers

Rockingham...
reviews: 10
2. Re: Affordable Hair Braiding in BALI

Hi, she uses either bands or foil with beads, your choice. I would say about 50,000 ($5) for your hair. Mine is really thick and took ages so I tipped her more.

We waashed ans dried our hair before she came as the braids stayed in for 4 days. It was perfect for swimming because I didn't have to deal with knotted chlorine soaked hair for 4 days lol.

3. Re: Affordable Hair Braiding in BALI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:58 am, May 31, 2013
4. Re: Affordable Hair Braiding in BALI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 01, 2014