We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Seasons Bali Legian

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Western...
reviews: 5
All Seasons Bali Legian

We usually stay around Tuban area but are looking at the All Seasons Bali Legian for a change.

If you have stayed there recently we would appreciate any comment, both good or bad.

Cheers

perth
reviews: 21
1. Re: All Seasons Bali Legian

hi there just got back on the 17th see my review on TA, is beautiful quiet clean best rooms ground floor pool access bonus of outdoor shower, brekky is quite good laocation is great just a short walk thru the maharta round the corner to the beach and the other way up to padma street.

As mentioned in my review the pool is very cool , its in the shade most of the day which we liked, some of the staff dont speak the best english but most of them are very accomodating, our only gripe was we didnt get requested rooms even though we had been in touch a few times with the manager via email although he was no where to be found when we enquired, not the greatest hotel if you have kids no grass areas, but if you like quiet super clean dont mind shady afternoons by the pool then i would recommend nothing"bad" about the hotel cheers!!!!

Perth, Western...
reviews: 5
2. Re: All Seasons Bali Legian

Thanks for that Suzie. We're only there for 10 days this time so as long as it's clean and close to some decent restaurants, it'll suit us/

Cheers

Gold Coast
reviews: 33
3. Re: All Seasons Bali Legian

We stayed there in April 2011 and loved it, great location! Read

My reviews for more info.

Also the all seasons is often the 4 star wot hotel? on wotif.com and you can get it for around $55-$60 a night including breaky...bargain!

Gold Coast
reviews: 33
4. Re: All Seasons Bali Legian

www.wotif.com/hotel/View…

Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 14
5. Re: All Seasons Bali Legian

Yes I like it too. You know what you are getting. It's clean, fresh and modern. The two times I have stayed there I have been upgraded which was nice. So i dont know what it might be like staying on the first or above floors...cant recall how mnay they have. The balconys are tiny, tiny. This is kind of ok in a pool level one but not sure re above. If you like your balcony, you don't Get much of one at this hotel. Both times I paid about 60 a night. As above, I wouldn't do it with young kids due to no grass. And it's clearly not your traditional Balinese hotel nor has it that ambience. Having said all that I'd stay there again.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 1
6. Re: All Seasons Bali Legian

Really like great location fantastic juices at breakfast and lovely happy staff. As mentioned the only drawback is the pool never gets warm. My first trip to Bali I stayed there so have a really warm place in my heart for it.

Lisa

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 10
7. Re: All Seasons Bali Legian

i have stayed there, i could not fault the staff they are great, rooms are spotless

as are the grounds, location is great close to everything, i had a ground floor deluxe with outdoor shower that was great.

you will enjoy your stay

Twinkles

Perth
8. Re: All Seasons Bali Legian

We stayed here last November with family for a wedding. We had 6 differenht rooms booked. All were great. We had the ground floor with the outdoor shower. We never considered using the shower in the bathroom. So lovely to shower outside. The staff were fantastic. The breakfast was faultless. We would defintely stay here again. Enjoy your time here.

9. Re: All Seasons Bali Legian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 05, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Legian