We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

misleading or inadequate information - eg availability of TV

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 18
misleading or inadequate information - eg availability of TV

Can't find out anything about availability of TV (international) in Legian resorts. Does anybody know if there are TVs in the rooms at Bali Niksoma? Only one category of room specifically mentions that there is a TV. Equally hard to find out for other hotel rooms. Obviously don't go to Bali to watch TV but kids like it.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak
reviews: 43
1. Re: misleading or inadequate information - eg availability of TV

Many hotels will say they have cable TV but it will mean they have a couple of local channels. You can pretty much guarantee that the 4-5* hotels have full International tv, including the Niksoma.

Don't be ashamed to say you like to watch TV in Bali, I love to escape the sun or lie in bed after a dinner and watch a movie.:) :)

I think hotels like the Padma or Mandira may be more suited to kids than the Niksoma though.

Miranda, Sydney
reviews: 30
2. Re: misleading or inadequate information - eg availability of TV

All roms have satellite TV & DVD - see Bali Discovery website on the Niksoma,

Cheers,

Sandy

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
reviews: 88
3. Re: misleading or inadequate information - eg availability of TV

We stayed at The Niksoma a couple of weeks ago and all rooms have Plasma TVs with international and local channels.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 18
4. Re: misleading or inadequate information - eg availability of TV

Thanks Linda, great to have your input. I should say that I am the grandma so when I say "kids" I mean my 40+ year old daughter and two granddaughters 14 and 21. They are all TV addicts. I spend a lot of time in Bali but am not a TV watcher, prefer to read books. This is the first time with this combination so it's a bit of an experiment. Thanks again.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak
reviews: 43
5. Re: misleading or inadequate information - eg availability of TV

Then those 'kids' will love the Niksoma. It's got a bit of class that can be swallowed up in hotels with lots of families and kids, but it is not stuffy, just a little quieter than the Padma, Jayakarta etc. The pool overlooks the sea and it is in a fantastic area. Enjoy your holiday :)

6. Re: misleading or inadequate information - eg availability of TV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 10, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian