We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First tattoo

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
perth
reviews: 3
First tattoo

Can anyone reccomend a good safe tattoo shop in bali want to get my first ever tat done going in 3 weeks prefer kuta or tuban area and should i wait till last day to have done obviously i want to swim there for 12 days.....

Perth, Australia
reviews: 6
1. Re: First tattoo

I got my very first tattoo in Bali earlier this year and I hadn't even planned on it :) We were wandering around Legian and came across Radjah Skin Design, in Legian. It is very clean and sterile and the tattoos Jimmy Toge, is absolutely fantastic at what he does. I immediately felt comfortable. Hubby, who was looking at getting something added to an existing tattoo ended up having it done, beautiful job, so I decided there and then and got a butterfly on my ankle. I won't keep going on and on, if you are interested he has a website, take a look at it, you will not be disappointed. What would have cost at least $700-800, back home, for both hubby and mine, only cost around $450-$500 with Jimmy. If you want anymore info just let me know, I'm more than happy to help.

Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 49
2. Re: First tattoo

I had my first tattoo last May.. only small one for about USD50,,

had it at Ibud Tattoo shop (http://ibud-tattoo.com/)

got recommendation for some forums,,,

the location is in Padma Street, Legian in front of Ramada Hotel..

don't forget to bargain!!

Drouin, Australia
reviews: 61
3. Re: First tattoo

2 things, Ibud now works for Balinesia tattoo and being a person with a fair bit of work from various artists around the world, NEVER BARGAIN FOR TATTOOS!

Any decent artist knows what their work is worth and won't haggle about it.

Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 49
4. Re: First tattoo

Yep, I fully understand that.

I managed to have it $15 lower though and their work was as expected!

but nothing wrong with trying to bargain, right?

cause i believe you know how people give the price there for tourist..

australia
5. Re: First tattoo

Got to love those tatts

australia
6. Re: First tattoo

Got to love those tatts

7. Re: First tattoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian