We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dentist

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
reviews: 20
Dentist

Hi I need a new crown. Can anybody suggest a Dentist In Kuta or Legian? Or a nearby area?

Thanks

Ann

San Diego
reviews: 3
1. Re: Dentist

Without hesitation, I would travel the small distance to Sanur and see Dr. Retno Agung. She is the most fabulous dentist I have seen in my entire 60 years. She is 1/3 the price of Dr. Sucipto (had a very bad experience with his staff there) and professional, CARING, painfree and extremely helpful. I traveled 21 hours from CA to have some major work done and would do so again in a heartbeat. I can't tell you how impressed I was with Dr. Retno and her staff!! I hope this is helpful...if you manage to get into her chair you will bless yourself (and my friend had the very same great experience)!

Melbourne, Australia
2. Re: Dentist

Hi i was wondering if Dr Retno Agung does dental implants as well , i need 2 done ..

Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 5
3. Re: Dentist

I agree with jolinda about the Bali Dentist (Retno W Agung) – phone 0361 288501 Email retno.agung@gmail.com

- you will have to email ahead as she is booked out a far way ahead.. You won't be disappointed a friend of mine has her teeth done all the time and yes crowns, root canal,and Dr Retno has a Dentistry degree from a US University and can speak 4 languages! Last I heard she wasnt taking new clients, but its worth the try

Edited: 4:39 am, July 23, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
4. Re: Dentist

Thanks , i will be going there in October, so i will email her and see if i can see her..

Perth
reviews: 20
5. Re: Dentist

Thanks for your helpful reply.I will keep her details for my next trip to Bali.

Geelong, Australia
reviews: 3
6. Re: Dentist

I just arrived home from Bali today. I broke my tooth two days ago and had a metal post slicing my tongue, very painful and couldn't even wait a day to come home. I went to Bali 911 Dental Clinic in Denpasar and it was fantastic. Possibly one of the better dental experiences I have ever had. Super gentle and professional. The filling cost me $60 and I was seen as soon as I arrived. Lots of foreigners getting full work done. I am going back to get my crown done when this tooth breaks again.

Phone is 0361222445

Email iguizot@indosat.net.id

New Zealand
reviews: 18
7. Re: Dentist

Sorry but Retno wont be back at work by then. Hopes to be back in November

Townsville...
8. Re: Dentist

Hi all

i'm really keen to get some work done-

does anyone know what dates Retno is on holidays over christmas/ new yr period?

also- how long does she usually take to reply to emails?

Does her clinic provide estimates for costs before treatment?

Does she do extractions? what about dentures?

Any more info on what kind of services she provides would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

reviews: 1
9. Re: Dentist

Hi there,

I agree about Bali 911 Dental Clinic at Galleria Shopping Mall in Kuta. My husband had a porcelain crown done as he needed to have a tooth removed. Dr Rudy suggested this rather than an implant as he requires you to have a few visits over several months with an implant. My husband had 3 fillings, a denture made while the hole where his tooth was removed healed (Dr Rudy suggested the denture as it was one of his front teeth that needed to be removed and this added extra time onto the usual 5 days it takes for a porcelain crown). all this plus a clean cost us AUD$1100. I had a quote here in melbourne and it was going to cost a minimum of $5000. We are so delighted with the results and the service provided. We cannot recommend Dr Rudy highly enough.

Townsville...
10. Re: Dentist

HI All

thanks so much for sharing your experiences.

I have been communicating with Dr Retno Agung in Sanur (female dentist) and am super impressed with her professionalism and approachability (if thats even a word).

Dr Retno Agung in Sanur and i have been emailing on a daily basis lately (as our trip gets closer), before that it was weekly, and before that it was monthly.

She has been fantastic with communication and i have an appointment booked in 26th Dec 2011.

*Dr Agung is slowly returning to work after being away reciving treatment for a tumour so i'm not sure how readily available appointments are.

I found her email address and made contact with her after so many great reports about her here on Trip Advisor (put her name in the search tab).

She has provided great advice and i even sent her close up photos of inside my mouth (ewww) so she could provide accurate advice and recommendations. I am really looking forward to getting work done and i dont think i have ever said that about a dentist before!!

She is very reassuring and knowledgable and comforting. She has answered all my questions and done so with compassion and in a non- condecending way.

The only annoying thing- but not about her- is that she advised i need to get 2 extractions done here in Aus 3 weeks before my trip so that everything is healed and inflamation gone by the time i meet with her. Getting the 2 teeth extracted here in Oz is going to cost me more then everything she will be doing for me. :-(

I am having a bottom denture made and a few fillings.

My partner is getting a whole heap of fillings.

Retno advised for fillings she charges between IDR400,000- 700,000 each. ($45-80)

Hard plastic denture with metal clasps- 2.5mil Rupiah (AUD$284)

Hard Rubber Denture - 4mil Rupiah (AUD $455)

(she recommends hard rubber denture for comfort, easier to clean and more long wearing)

(prices include all x-rays etc)

....removal of 2 teeth in Australia before i go to Bali- $600 :-(

Get answers to your questions about Legian