We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leather shop recommendation neat Bali Dynasty pls ?

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 15
Leather shop recommendation neat Bali Dynasty pls ?

Can someone recommend a good leather tailor in the Bali Dynasty location ?

Also, stupid question probably, but are leather prices fixed or open to bartering ?

Any info appreciated :-)

Thx

Perth
reviews: 24
1. Re: Leather shop recommendation neat Bali Dynasty pls ?

Had some great jackets made by the leather shop at the Dynasty a couple of years ago. Also picked up a great bag.

We negotiated the price.

Melbourne, Australia
2. Re: Leather shop recommendation neat Bali Dynasty pls ?

Thx for the info, even though it was a couple of years ago - can you remember a rough price ?

Is the tailor within the resort ?

Mount Victoria...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Leather shop recommendation neat Bali Dynasty pls ?

id like to get an idea of leather boot and dress prices if you have any? and where to go directions wise? thanks

Melbourne, Australia
4. Re: Leather shop recommendation neat Bali Dynasty pls ?

We ended up getting our leather in Legian Beach at a shop called Dolphin Leather. Very happy with end result and very clean and professional shop. We had friends who also used this store and went on their recommendations -would definitely go back. I had a jacket made ($130) and my husbands was a little dearer as he is quite tall and broad. Can chase up there contact details if that would help - I know they don't have a website but do have a fax.

Nyack, New York
5. Re: Leather shop recommendation neat Bali Dynasty pls ?

if you are into design and quality, there is one I know in bali. it's in kuta or the name is dis bali fashion

Edited: 12:56 am, May 27, 2011
Perth, Australia
reviews: 42
6. Re: Leather shop recommendation neat Bali Dynasty pls ?

I have had jackets made at "Bali Joe's" 3 years ago on Kartika Plaza St (heading airport direction from the Dynasty) on the same side of the road as Dynasty & directly opposite the Rani Hotel & Spa (NOT the Bali Rani). They did a nice job - paid about $90 each for standard designs (also had some boots made there).

I have just returned from Bali and had a jacket made for my son - I went to Bali Joes but the jacket tailor was away, so I decided to hazard a new tailor. I went to Sanggar Tailor a couple of shops down Samudra Street off Kartika Plaza St. A bit further along than Bali Joes, past the Ramada Bintang hotel. Samudra Street is also the way to Bakungs Beach cottages (look for their sign).

I paid $120 (starting price $220) and was very impressed! My son did not come to Bali with me - he had given me some drawings, measurements and verbal description (recipe for disaster!). It fitted him perfectly and was faultless! Phew!

Edited: 1:01 am, May 30, 2011
7. Re: Leather shop recommendation neat Bali Dynasty pls ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian