I hope this post finds you well :)
My husband and I, together with our gorgeous twin girls are heading to Bali in exactly 17 days (am just slightly excited!). It has been a long time (15 years) since my last trip to Bali and so much has changed. We are staying at the Padma in Legian and have booked an interconnecting family room (a room for us and a room for the girls) - we can't wait to visit the Padma as everything I have read is just fantastic and I'm really looking forward to the girls utilising the play area in the kids club to burn off some energy each day.
Can anyone please give me any tips on travelling on the below:
- General travel with toddlers: where to eat, what we can do to ensure they don't get unwell, where to shop to purchase yogurt/fruit/etc
- A tailor to get ladies coats made
- Massage/pedicure/manicure (Mummy needs plenty of these)
- Best place to buy fake bags, sunglasses etc
- How to barter with locals at the Markets etc
- Any general tips on travelling to Bali
Thanks in advance!