We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Hotel on the Beach

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia, Melbourne
Small Hotel on the Beach

Hello,

Was wondering if someone could please recommend a small hotel (100 rooms ish) on the beach? We usually go for hotels around the 4 star mark, happy to spend around the $250 per night price.

Thanks in advance,

Nree

Melbourne
reviews: 42
1. Re: Small Hotel on the Beach

Hi Bree

it really depends on your location. Where in Bali would you like to stay?

Australia, Melbourne
2. Re: Small Hotel on the Beach

We like Legian, but any where about a 15 walk away from Kuta.

Melbourne
3. Re: Small Hotel on the Beach

In Legian you could look at Mandira, or Niksoma which are smaller properties. I also think that Ramada Camakila may be worth a look, although closer to Seminyak. All these are 4 star.

Australia
reviews: 48
4. Re: Small Hotel on the Beach

Niksoma

Ocean Outrigger

Ramada Camakila

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
reviews: 96
5. Re: Small Hotel on the Beach

My favourite is the Niksoma,however looked through the Ramada in June and it looks quite impressive however the pool looking over the beach only has 8 sunlounges and no other sitting area other than the rooftop bar.

When i am paying for beachfront i do like to see the ocean.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 8
6. Re: Small Hotel on the Beach

After much searching, I think we have found one with great reviews here on TA at Legian - Puri Raja @ $120AUD per night per room including breakfast and right on the beach - might be worth having a look. We booked the last deluxe room and we're not going until May. Looks more "Bali" then some of the other large resorts - just my opinion.

Perth, Australia
7. Re: Small Hotel on the Beach

Some friends recently returned from the Sandi Phala in South Kuta -- it looked fabulous! Smallish hotel right on the beach.

Australia, Melbourne
8. Re: Small Hotel on the Beach

Wow thanks everyone for your help. It's much appreciated :o)

Crescent Head
9. Re: Small Hotel on the Beach

Hi you will like the Puri Raja it is usually very hard to get into the position is great I have friends that won't stay anywhere else have fun. The Niksoma is close by bit more upmarket the one you have chose is great. I'll be there end of May can't wait.

10. Re: Small Hotel on the Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 20, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian