We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Robins Place - Legian

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 22
Robins Place - Legian

Hey all TA's

Trying to put together a week away with the girls and was hoping to get some feedback on "Robins Place".

There are only 3 reviews on TA which sound fantastic but as it's our first time in Bali and the pressures on me to find somewhere "great but not too expensive" so any extra feedback would be wonderful.

The villa available at the time we hope to go would be 'Villa 3'.

Thanks heaps

:-)

perth
reviews: 11
1. Re: Robins Place - Legian

Have not stayed here but have had a look through and it looks lovely. We would have booked but it was already booked out for when we wanted it. I think the only problem would be that all the rooms do not have aircon??There are lots of restaurants and shoppping close by and a short walk to the beach if you cut through Jayakarta.

Australia
reviews: 9
2. Re: Robins Place - Legian

We leave tomorrow and are staying there for 14 nights in villa 3. If you can wait till we get back I'll post a report. Ooooh very excited!!

Melbourne, Australia
3. Re: Robins Place - Legian

Thanks...think I better go ahead and pay a deposit or it will go and it does sound hard to get into.

Sounds like what I'm looking for...not easy as we are a group of 6 girls from different work & social groups who all need a week away but vary in ages from early 20's to late 40's so have different ideas of what we want!!

Kategos...I would still love to hear about your stay there so make sure you post even a quick update soon!!

Enjoy :-)

perth
4. Re: Robins Place - Legian

Kategos there is a cheap internet cafe just out front so you can post to let lovetogo123 what you think of Robin's Place.

Australia
reviews: 9
5. Re: Robins Place - Legian

I will thank you. It is going to be a very long day, all packed ready to go just need to wait until 8.30pm to leave to get to the airport!

Thaks to everyone on TA who has helped us plan this holiday.

Kate

Melbourne, Australia
6. Re: Robins Place - Legian

bugger.....Left confirming too late now villa 3 gone but Villa 2 available for late November!

Have no idea what the weather is like that time of year but what the hell...a holiday anytime is good time!!

So Kategos can you please check out Villa 2 while your there?....thanks heaps!!

perth
7. Re: Robins Place - Legian

Have a great holiday Kate!

If you run out of options at Robin's Place, Kumala Pantai is just down the road and a great hotel. You may have trouble getting rooms though it is very popular. November is humid with rain here and there. Anytime is a good time in Bali!!

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
reviews: 1
8. Re: Robins Place - Legian

All the villas at Robyn's Place are fantastic! You can't go wrong staying here.

November is the start of the west season, so you could get some showers, but last November it was hot and humid with no rain as the wet season arrived very late. But, don't worry if it does rain, it won't stop you enjoying everything this wonderful island has to offer.

Melbourne, Australia
9. Re: Robins Place - Legian

Yay....got confirmation & paid deposit - 'we're in'!!

Now I have to wait till late Nov to go - but I suppose it will give me heaps of time to scan TA for some great eating spots...shopping spots...and 'must see's'.

Thanks all for your advise :-)

10. Re: Robins Place - Legian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 10, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Legian