We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clean and reasonable hotel in bali

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
malaysia
clean and reasonable hotel in bali

May I know which hotel is suitable for a couple to stay? The hotel must be clean and environment not too bad. By the way, kuta, legian or sanur will be better? I have gone through the website of winna holiday villa and adi dharma, unfortunately the comments are not positively. Can anyone advices me about any good hotel in bali?

Perth
reviews: 19
1. Re: clean and reasonable hotel in bali

Can you give some information about your budget for the hotel and what activities you prefer to do in Bali so we can respond more accurately to your question.

Thanks

malaysia
2. Re: clean and reasonable hotel in bali

i m looking for a 3 to 4 stars hotel. budget below 100 usd.

Queensland
reviews: 1
3. Re: clean and reasonable hotel in bali

I stayed at Kuta Puri in December and would recommend it in the bungalows.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
reviews: 214
4. Re: clean and reasonable hotel in bali

do you wish to be in a quieter more relaxing area? if you do then sanur would be ideal. if you don't want a beach then ubud is also suitable. IF you want to be in the busy touristy area then kuta and legian are more for you. it is approx 20 - 30 minutes from kuta to sanur so you can easily get from one area to another. adhi dharma is a good budget choice hotel in kuta but you have to walk to the beach. there are some good beach front properties to consider in tuban such as bali garden hotel, santika and discovery kartika plaza is very good. Febris hotel, green garden hotel and bali rani are all good and cheaper with a short walk to the beach. in legian look at kumala pantai, jayakarta, the sari beach hotel. in sanur look at griya santrian, puri santrian, besakih hotel, mercure, vila shanti , sativa cottages, puri sading, tamukami hotel, sari sanur just to name a few.

the prices will vary depending on the time you travel. check with hotels directly and also look at online booking agents such as agoda, hotels.com, asia rooms etc

malaysia
5. Re: clean and reasonable hotel in bali

thanks a lot. will check it out.....

Asia
reviews: 41
6. Re: clean and reasonable hotel in bali

You can also try Puri Raja in Legian.

If you want somewhere just to crash, I sometimes stay at Casa Padma Suites. Not to expensive either.

malaysia
7. Re: clean and reasonable hotel in bali

how about winna holiday villa?

8. Re: clean and reasonable hotel in bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 07, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Legian