We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peerce's Plantation

Which Towson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
towson,md
Peerce's Plantation

Just thawing from the great snow of Feb 06 and decided to eat out vs another Sunday chili dinner at home .We live west of Towson which has exploded with sushi and chain and pub type places over the past few years , so we head 5 or so miles up the road to my late mother's favorite haunt, Peerce's Plantation. What a surprise! Not only were they open after the blizzard, the bar was full so we headed to the dining room. Our smart server Anthony steered us towards a nice chardonay. There's a traditional full price menu and to my surprise a lite fare menu ala Manor Tavern which the quality of taste far exceeded. My wife had a delicious cut o rockfish from the specials menu and I opted for "Chicken Pommodoro" off the lite fare menu . Overall quite a nice evening and a pleasant change from what I remembered.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 49
1. Re: Peerce's Plantation

It would be a pleasant change from what I remember too, my dinner there a couple of years back was absolutely miserable, from service to food. Glad they've (apparently) cleaned up their act!

Get answers to your questions about Towson