We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on hotels in towsn please

Which Towson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Advice on hotels in towsn please

I am a foreign medical graduate. Currently in newyork city. I have to be in towson to take one of my exams on the 6th and 7th of November at an institution named PROMETRIC. the address is 8501 lasalle road , towson , md. Can anyone suggest any hotels nearby which are decnt and safe? Any help is appreciated. Thankyou.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,404 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Advice on hotels in towsn please

The nicest hotel nearby is the Sheraton Baltimore North, which is in Towson although for some reason it is listed on Trip Advisor under Baltimore. It is connected to the Towson Town Center, a large shopping mall and more information can be found at starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/… The Days Hotel and Holiday Inn Select in Timonium are decent places to stay that are not quite as expensive as the Sheraton. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Level Contributor
309 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Advice on hotels in towsn please

The hotels within that area are:

Sheraton Baltimore North-above average

Marriott--above average

Holiday Inn in Towson-moderate

Comfort Inn-buget hotel

If I had to choose hotels in the Towson area, I will choose in them in the following order above. If you are on a budget ,then maybe the Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn in Towson will work for you. However, if you are use to staying at nicer hotels then pick the Sheraton.

Usually when I travel I pick the Sheraton, Marriott, or Hilton chain hotels because they tend to be a step up. However, Holiday Inns are usually good for those who just want the basics. According to that address the Towson Holiday Inn ( not the one in Timonium) is the closest to that address. Just read the hotel reviews on this forum and about the Sheraton on the Baltimore forum.

Also, you can book the hotels directly by visiting their websites.

3. Re: Advice on hotels in towsn please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Towson