We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what are the place where i can get house boats in Alappuzha

Which Alappuzha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangalore, India
what are the place where i can get house boats in Alappuzha

what are the place where i can get house boats in Alappuzha, i mean the name of the place where you can see them and select one.i am going on 15 august so what should eb better a day trip or a day and night trip and what shoul dbe the cost during this period for one day.

Kumarakom, India
Destination Expert
for Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
11. Re: what are the place where i can get house boats in Alappuzha

with 4 nights and 5 days the options you could look at depending on your arrival / departure time are

Arrive Cochin - Munnar ( 2 nights) - Houseboat ( 1 night ) - Varkala ( 1 Night ) - Depart from Thiruvananthapuram

or

Arrive, Cochin ( 1 night) - Houseboat ( 1 night ) - Varkala ( 1 Night ) - Tiruvananthapuram ( 1 night)

or

Arrive Cochin ( 1 night ) - Day cruise houseboat & Varkala ( 2 nights) - Tiruvananthapuram ( 1 night)

or

Arrive Cochin ( 1 night ) - Day cruise houseboat & Varkala ( 1 night) - Tiruvananthapuram ( 1 night)- Kanyakumari (1 night )

Kumarakom, India
Destination Expert
for Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
12. Re: what are the place where i can get house boats in Alappuzha

getting a houseboat is not a difficulty but tariff wise it would be apporx INR 1000 difference between a day cruise and overnight stay

13. Re: what are the place where i can get house boats in Alappuzha

Hi,

In 15th August it little difficult to get the Houseboat when compared to last years i seen . Also their is chance to increase houseboat price . 15th August 2012 is Independence day and also public holiday so there is chance to increase local people.

It is my suggestion you can do as you wish ....

Thanks,

Binu Joseph, Kerala Canoe Tourism , Alappuzha

14. Re: what are the place where i can get house boats in Alappuzha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, July 17, 2013