We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marari Beach Resort

Which Alappuzha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Carlisle, United...
reviews: 3
Marari Beach Resort

We are hoping to stay for a week or so at the Marari Beach Resort in November and wonder if we need to book Full Board or whether there are any restaurants nearby we could use? If there arent, can anyone recommend a good alternative hotel to stay in on Marari Beach please?

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
reviews: 9
1. Re: Marari Beach Resort

We stayed one night at Marari Beach Resort. There are restaurants in other resorts nearby, but you will need transport.

irvine
reviews: 4
2. Re: Marari Beach Resort

we stayed a few nights last year.the food at the resort is very good with lots of options, buffet and ala carte.

you need transporation to get to other resorts. but trust me you wont be going anywhere:)

Cochin
3. Re: Marari Beach Resort

Hi CumbriaGlobetrotter,

Marari Beach Resort and Abad Turtle Beach Resorts are two of the premium properties in Marari beach; comaparably, former being a tad expensive. Both are good and attracts a lots of travellers.

Food joints in the proximity is a challenge without a transportation. The suggestion would be to include at least dinner in your package from the resort itself and depend on outside ones for lunches. Also, you might travel out for short trips during day time, if you planning for a longer stay here. Instead, if the stay is planned for a shorter duration, it's advisable to go for a full board meals.

Regards,

Team tennderGreens Holidays

Zaragoza, Spain
reviews: 36
4. Re: Marari Beach Resort

i AM about to book for a night or 2 at the resort

Is it too long from the village? from Allepey?

Is it really worth sstyaing inside the village?

They have offeres a very nice discount I guess because august is not at all pick season

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
5. Re: Marari Beach Resort

My daughter and I just got back from Marari beach resort. The food was very good. The breakfast choices were excellent, one could eat around the pool and the food there was slightly cheaper then eating in the restraurant. The buffet in the evenings was always great too. We ate at the neighbouring resort, Abad resort, the food was not nearly as good. At Marari, the food was healthy, ie. not saturated in oil. We did not eat off the resort, we just did the sight seeing. The ayurvedic treatments were excellent, they even had doctors there to assess you. I wouldn't have chosen to eat off the premises. Millie

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
6. Re: Marari Beach Resort

It is very close to Allepy and the resort can arrange a driver(cheap by Canadian standards) for you or you can take an Autobus (very cheap but you will have to negotiate the price). Staying at the resort provides you with excellent food and very nice surroundings. Plus their ayurvedic treatments are excellent. Mil

New York
reviews: 18
7. Re: Marari Beach Resort

The food at the hotel is really excellent although expensive. After 4 days we were a bit bored with the same old routine and it would have been nice to try something else. But theres nothing within walking distance other than the abad turtle hotel and we didn't see the point of eating there. I contacted marari villas but they don't serve food to non-guests. The hotel is about 20min from alleppey but we never made it there ..... In part due to a taxi and tuktuk strike (yes really!) for part of our stay. In the end we ate at marari beach the whole time.

8. Re: Marari Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 03, 2011