We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ciggarets

Which Kilifi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff
reviews: 37
ciggarets

I was jus wondering if anyone knows what local fags are similar to Lambert and Butler if they are not about these are for my nipper and his girlfriend (my nipper is 24 now)

shamba25
reviews: 6
1. Re: ciggarets

Local is Sportsman. I do know that Embassy, Benson & Hedges are readily available, Hope this helps.

WALLSEND
reviews: 3
2. Re: ciggarets

While we are there we smoke Embassy light blue which is similar to Embassy Regal, but I must say I enjoy a sportsman (local) now and again. You can get most anything anyway at Nakumat the supermarket.

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
reviews: 15
3. Re: ciggarets

You could always try cheap as chips "Rooster".

WALLSEND
4. Re: ciggarets

They are strong!!!!

Fallen on Hard Times
reviews: 2
5. Re: ciggarets

Yes they are all the same - they all give you cancer!

WALLSEND
6. Re: ciggarets

We know that!!! As does a lot of other things. The question was about the cigarettes not our health thankyou

Cardiff
reviews: 37
7. Re: ciggarets

Thanks for most of the replys. with one exception they ar vey informative I will pass the info on to the nipper thanks again.

Mombasa, Kenya
8. Re: ciggarets

I have never smoked but Dunhill is available locally as well, similarly to Embassy they are locally produced, a bit over a pound per packet in the supermarket. Alternative is always a duty free shop on departure. You can bring in a pack of 200 (10 packets) per person if I am not mistaken.

Maybe all this fresh air will make them change their mind? :)

Larissa

Tijara Beach Hotel

9. Re: ciggarets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kilifi
Recent Conversations