We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog Friendly Gatlinburg

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
reviews: 16
Dog Friendly Gatlinburg

My husband and I are going to Gatlinburg in the next couple of weeks and we are bringing our Golden Retriever with us. I was hoping to do some outdoor activities with our dog. What are some available options? We will be staying at a cabin in Sevierville. Thank you in advance!

Cincinnati, Ohio
1. Re: Dog Friendly Gatlinburg

We're going in June with our dog too. Looking forward to hearing some of the responses.

Tennessee
reviews: 11
2. Re: Dog Friendly Gatlinburg

If you go to the National Park website, it will tell you the trails that dogs are allowed on. I think there are only two. Also, if you do a search on the forum, there is a dog park.

Townsend, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Townsend, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
reviews: 16
3. Re: Dog Friendly Gatlinburg

If he likes the water, the Metcalf Bottoms picnic area is a nice spot to picnic and cool off in the Little River.

4. Re: Dog Friendly Gatlinburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 17, 2014