We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smoky Mountain stay on a resort

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorktown, Virginia
reviews: 65
Smoky Mountain stay on a resort

Two families are looking at taking a joint summer vacation in the Smoky Mountains. I've seen the awesome cabins and the Smoky Mountain resort. Does anyone know of any cabin rentals on a resort location or a property that has an outdoor swimming pool and playground? Looking for things to do on the property for the days we don't venture out.

Thanks!

paintsville ky
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg
reviews: 25
1. Re: Smoky Mountain stay on a resort

www.hiddenmountain.com

We have rented from them many,many times and love this resort, it is in a gated resort with an AMAZING out door pool, they also have a walking trail around a small lake and covered bridge.

We always stay at the EAST CABINS they are close to the parkway in fact they are 1-2 miles from the parkway behind the Apple barn.

Hope you have a great trip. I booked my cabin for June this week. They do book fast.

Yorktown, Virginia
reviews: 65
2. Re: Smoky Mountain stay on a resort

Thank you so much! I went to their website and it has exactly what I was looking for. I really like their interactive map that shows where the houses are in reference to the pools. Thanks again!

Edited: 9:44 pm, January 23, 2013
3. Re: Smoky Mountain stay on a resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 25, 2014