We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve Cabin

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
New Year's Eve Cabin

Anyone know of a company that will rent for two nights 12/30/12 - 01/01/13 for apprx 12 people? This our the only manageable days and we are having a hard time finding a company that will allow this. Thanks in advance.

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 3
1. Re: New Year's Eve Cabin

Have you looked at VRBO? I did see a few that were available but I don't know your budget or how many bedrooms you need. We have rented from two different owners and no problems. Better rates and less fees.

Florida
2. Re: New Year's Eve Cabin

Yes I have reached out to the owners and a few have a minimum stay and a few have not gotten back to me.

Tennessee
reviews: 31
3. Re: New Year's Eve Cabin

Try www.sunsetcottage.com or www.firesidechalets.com I know they have cabins that sleep 12+ people but not sure if they will rent for 2 nights being thats New Years Eve. Fireside you will have to call a 1-800-#, can't reserve online. And I know Sunset has several cabins and condos still available for that weekend.

4. Re: New Year's Eve Cabin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 23, 2013