We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shows in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
Shows in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge

We have been to Gatlinburg several times, but we haven't ever taken in a show. Any thoughts on what the better shows are? We have 4 adults going the second week in Nov. this time.

Athens, Georgia
reviews: 24
1. Re: Shows in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge

It kind of depends on what your looking for..... All the shows start their Christmas shows the 1st of Nov. Do you want a dinner show? Do you want musical? Do you want comedy? We have seen most of the shows at least once, and there is not one I wouldn't go back to. I would say the best Christmas show is the Smoky mtn Opry. It is 100% Christmas including a live nativity scene. The others just kind of change their outfits and decor and them to Christmas. The comedy barn is a good mixture of comedy and music. It is a little corny at times but is still hilarious. You can watch clips of it on youtube. The dinner shows are a little pricey but when you factor in a HUGE meal it is worth it. There are some specials you can catch, last year we seen the Hatfield & McCoys and the smokey mtn opry for a really good deal and they have that again. It's 2 shows for $59.96 and you can choose from 3 shows.

http://hatfieldmccoydinnerfeud.com/

USA
reviews: 1
2. Re: Shows in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge

To me, one of the best shows in our area is Soul of Motown at the Majestic Theatre in Pigeon Forge. Of course it might depend on your age but we have seen it twice and really enjoyed it. Great performers and very entertaining. Take a look at their reviews. I think others have enjoyed them as well. Welcome to the area and I hope you have a great visit.

Cincinnati, Ohio
3. Re: Shows in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge

Thank you for the suggestions!

Memphis, Tennessee
reviews: 19
4. Re: Shows in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge

I have to agree on the Soul of Motown! We were just there this weekend and caught their show. It was absolutely entertaining. And the performers are so fun and talented. We had a group of 10 celebrating a 50th wedding anniversary for two of our group. It was definitely a show I'd go back to see! Our group ranged in age from 8 years old to 70's. And we all enjoyed it! Great way to spend an evening!

Edited: 11:06 pm, November 19, 2012
5. Re: Shows in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 21, 2013