We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thibodaux...
Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

Has anyone stayed at aunt bugs cabin #61 "Above It All II"?

Tennessee
reviews: 11
1. Re: Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

Aunt Bugs does not generally get good reviews on the forum. I have not stayed there, but you can do a search for previous threads. Just type in Aunt Bug in the box beside "Search in Gatlinburg Forums" right above your post. I would also check the Pigeon Forge forum. They also have an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. bbb.org/knoxville/business-reviews/resorts/a… . We have stayed with Jackson Mountain Homes and Edencrest and had good experiences. Edencrest has added lots of fees lately though. Moose Creek Crossing gets really good reviews, as does Timbercreek, Sunset Cottages, and Diamond Mountain.

Thibodaux...
2. Re: Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

Thanks for the reply. We booked before looking at the reviews. Kind of nervous now. Hope our experience is not typical of the majority of the reviews we've seen. We don't plan on spending much time in the cabin but my wife does have health issues so the mold and dust comments have me a little worried.

Tennessee
reviews: 11
3. Re: Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

Oops, sorry. Thought you were just looking at it. Good luck!

Englewood, Ohio
reviews: 7
4. Re: Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

We have stayed with them many times and never had any major issues. Had a hot tub issue one time and it was taken care of with no problem. I think there are a few bad apples that like to trash certain companies on here. I have rented of them 3 times in the past year and half and it was not a problem!

Thibodaux...
5. Re: Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

Thank you.

Sylvania, Ohio
6. Re: Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

BEWARE of this place. Complete pile of CRAP!!!

Our family came here to spend Thanksgiving and it turned into the worst nightmare. It stated that it slept 8 people but 2 beds were broken and being held together by a hanger, the hot tub was broken and we were hung up on when trying to get service. We called on a Wednesday at 9:30 pm because our toilets kept backing up, we had no sheets for any of the beds, and we had to end up going back home to bring bedding and blow up mattresses. We kept calling for help and they were unwilling to bring us anything because it was a holiday weekend and they couldn't help us until Friday. We spent over $2200 for 5 days and it was the worst time ever.

reviews: 30
7. Re: Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

No but I have stayed at papa bears den and it was awesome.

8. Re: Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 am, December 03, 2012
Lebanon IN
9. Re: Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

We stayed there in July 2012 (above it all). We hated it! There is NO view at all. There was about a 10ft area where the trees were down and that's it! The hot tub reaked of mold!, it was not clean either! Crumbs everywhere, dead bugs everywhere, cob webs everywhere! Beds were extremely uncomfortable and it take a lot for me to complain about a bed! They said the pool was right there and it was not! The road getting up to that cabin scared us so much! Had they warned us we wouldn't have gone just because of that! We were tempted just to leave and eat the money. We will NEVER NEVER NEVER stay with aunt bugs again. They're ride people and once we got home and read more reviews.....WOW!

10. Re: Aunt bugs Above It All cabin #61

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 28, 2014