We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cherokee Grill or Park Grill?

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
crawfordville
Cherokee Grill or Park Grill?

My husband, daughter (14) and I want one special dinner out. I hear good things about Prosperity Steak at one place and salad bar at the other. Which is the better choice of the 2 restaurants?

Grove City, Ohio
reviews: 5
1. Re: Cherokee Grill or Park Grill?

I think that your kids would like Park Grill better. The salad bar at Park Grill is great. Cherokee Grill's menu is a little "upscale" for children.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 21
2. Re: Cherokee Grill or Park Grill?

I agree Park Grill or the Peddler. (sister restaurants) We actually prefer the Peddler, but Park Grill is good as well. Salad bar is great and pretty much the same at both.

Mississippi
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
reviews: 22
3. Re: Cherokee Grill or Park Grill?

I'm not sure you can go wrong with any of the three mentioned so far.

Indiana
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg
reviews: 10
4. Re: Cherokee Grill or Park Grill?

I agree with Park Grill and Cherokee Grill. The Park Grill does have a better menu selection for kids. Our grandkids ages 9 & 14 love the salad bar at Park Grill. We also love the desserts at Park Grill.

Fairmont, West...
reviews: 17
5. Re: Cherokee Grill or Park Grill?

Prosperity steak and Neva's potatoes at Cherokee Grill!!!!

Gatlinburg...
reviews: 5
6. Re: Cherokee Grill or Park Grill?

Cherokee Grill and their Prosperity Steak.

Park Grill has a nice Salad Bar, but that is the only good thing we have had there the 2 times we went.

Spring Hill...
reviews: 77
7. Re: Cherokee Grill or Park Grill?

I've taken my very particular daughter (14) to the Cherokee Grill and she was pleased with the options on the menu! It's a lovely restaurant with an excellent variety of steaks, fish, pasta, salads and sandwiches to please most palates and pocketbooks! From the looks of comments, you may want to flip a coin!!

8. Re: Cherokee Grill or Park Grill?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 11, 2013