We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollywood tickets

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
U.K
reviews: 80
Dollywood tickets

Hi

If I am staying in a cabin rather than a hotel will it be possible to buy Dollywood tickets that give you 2 days for the price of 1 that are available to purchase in the hotels

Thanks

Alabama
reviews: 76
1. Re: Dollywood tickets

I think if you go on a day, after 3:00 PM, then admission is free the next day.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 589
2. Re: Dollywood tickets

HI,

From what I have seen, discount tickets to Dollywood, Dolly's Splash Country OR Dolly's Dixie Stampede are almost non-existant! The other poster is correct, IF you enter after 3pm, the next operating day is FREE--so you get 1 & 1/2 days for the price of ONE. You can check out lodging package deals on Dollywood.com..

…reservedirect.com/dollywood_packages.asp

Hope this helps some.

Glen Carbon...
3. Re: Dollywood tickets

Check with the cabin rental outfit you are going with. Some have an offer called "Play Another Day at Dollywood." It will give you two days.

Go to the following link:

dollywood.com/Deals/…Play-Another-Day.aspx

Then Click on:

View List of Participating Area Lodging Facilities

U.K
4. Re: Dollywood tickets

It's a VRBO independent rental,but they are exactly the tickets I want !

Greenwood, SC
5. Re: Dollywood tickets

Were you able to purchase the tickets anywhere. We are going next week and I am looking for the same tickets

Greenwood, SC
6. Re: Dollywood tickets

Were you able to purchase the tickets I am also looking to buy some

Thanks

Angie

U.K
7. Re: Dollywood tickets

No you can if you are in one of the local hotels but we were in a cabin

You can go in late afternoon and then the following day for the rice of one days admission

We just paid at the gate but had a fabulous day it really outdid our expectations we had a great day hope you do too

Michigan
reviews: 16
8. Re: Dollywood tickets

"If you enter after 3pm, the next operating day is FREE" this offer expired on November 2, 2012.

U.K
9. Re: Dollywood tickets

Sorry!

It was October when we were there.

Michigan
reviews: 16
10. Re: Dollywood tickets

You don't need to be sorry....I just wanted to let people know that were going soon that the deal expired. I can't wait...we are leaving Tuesday morning. I'm trying to decide if it will be less crowded on Wednesday before Thanksgiving or the Fri. or Saturday after Thanksgiving. I'm sure it's going to be very crowded all of those days.