We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uva Wine Bar :(

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Smyrna, Tennessee
reviews: 125
Uva Wine Bar :(

It's not closing, but Glen and Lisa sold it...new owners taking over in September. They do plan on keeping it the same - menu, etc, but they will be missed.

reviews: 1
1. Re: Uva Wine Bar :(

Look forward to meeting the new owners, but agree with room 121, Glen and Lisa will be missed. Best wishes to you both!

Nashville, Tennessee
2. Re: Uva Wine Bar :(

Where is Uva wine bar located in Gatlinburg?

reviews: 1
3. Re: Uva Wine Bar :(

Right next to Fannie Adams Theater, a little down from Hard Rock.

Highland, Illinois
reviews: 9
4. Re: Uva Wine Bar :(

I guess this explains a lot. We were there last week and they were closed on Tues. I called on Wed. and got a recording so I left a message. Glen called back about 20 min. later and said they were out of town and would be open on Thurs. Unfortunately, we had to head home Thurs. We were really looking forward to spending an evening there. I agree, they will be missed. We've only been there twice but had a great time. Best wishes to Glen and Lisa as well as the new owners.

Illinois
reviews: 43
5. Re: Uva Wine Bar :(

Does anyone know why Glen and Lisa sold?

6. Re: Uva Wine Bar :(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, December 16, 2013