We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brass Lantern Restaurant

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cottage Hills...
reviews: 3
Brass Lantern Restaurant

Has anyone had dinner at the Brass Lantern recently. We missed it on our last visit due to time constraints and little knowledge of the new Brass Lantern.

Actually our remembrance from many years ago woult lead us back, but about 10 years ago we passed it up. It did not seem like the same restaurant and apparently had switched to burgers etc.

However, recently on line, we noticed the Lantern was under new management. The menu even resembles the old BL menu.

So, if you have had dinner there recently, I would appreciate a short whatever on your experience with their menu.

Thanks...

gatlinburg, TN
1. Re: Brass Lantern Restaurant

Hey Mrkeen:

Have not been there for some time, but have noticed the recent posts have not been favorable. There's too many good places to go, rather than chance a bad experience.

My rating of the TOP restaurants...no specific order based on menu (otherwords, where I spend my money for great food)

Howard's (on the strip)

Park Grill (on the strip)

Peddlar (River Rd.)

Calhoun's (on the strip)

Cherokee Grill "

Cherokee Creek Grill (321)

That's it.

GBG

gatlinburg, TN
2. Re: Brass Lantern Restaurant

Excuse me:

It's 'Bear Creek Grill on Rt 321.

BGB

Cottage Hills...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Brass Lantern Restaurant

GBG: Well, thanks for the prompt response to my query on the BL. I remember the time we visited the BL. The dinner was quite good, the soup excellent (a whole toureen) and the ambiance was expected.

The Peddler is still good I see. Well, if we decide to have a steak dinner, the Peddler it will be.

Thanks again GBG.

Birmingham, AL
reviews: 12
4. Re: Brass Lantern Restaurant

My wife and I always visit the Brass Lantern when we are in town. The soup is definately the top selling item. Last time we went I had the ribs they where great. My wife tends to stick to pasta items. She likes the spagetti and lasagna. Also they have some of the better beer and mixed drink prices in Gburg.