We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Biscuits and gravy-best place

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fayetteville
reviews: 2
Biscuits and gravy-best place

Where is the best place for breakfast with a buffet that has all the great southern cooking?

Thibodaux, LA
1. Re: Biscuits and gravy-best place

Oh goodness it's on the tip of my tongue..........there is this place in Pigeon Forge we used to go to every time we visited.....HUGE buffet and all the good ol' fixins like eggs, omelett, french toast, biscuits, sausage, ham bacon, gravy, hash, grits, etc. etc. etc. Very reasonably priced too.

I need to check around the memory bank and try and remember the name of it....let me ask my mom. I'll get back with you....even if you stay in G'Burg it's worth the trip I promise!!

Mandi

Chelsea, Alabama
reviews: 28
2. Re: Biscuits and gravy-best place

I think, she may be referring to Bennett's BBQ, if that's the case, they have 2 locations. Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg

Thibodaux, LA
3. Re: Biscuits and gravy-best place

YES that's it!! Oh thank you so much :)

Thibodaux, LA
4. Re: Biscuits and gravy-best place

I feel so silly though I didn't realize there was one in Gatlinburg....we would always go on the days we spent in Pigeon Forge. Good good GOOD grub there lol ;)

Mandi

Chelsea, Alabama
5. Re: Biscuits and gravy-best place

SmokyLove...forgive my ignorance of Louisiana...you're not in danger with Rita???

Also, I prefer the Bennett's in Gatlinburg to the one in Pigeon Forge. Personal taste I guess. Both are great!

Chelsea, Alabama
6. Re: Biscuits and gravy-best place

SmokyLove...forgive my ignorance of Louisiana...you're not in danger with Rita???

Also, I prefer the Bennett's in Gatlinburg to the one in Pigeon Forge. Personal taste I guess. Both are great!

Thibodaux, LA
7. Re: Biscuits and gravy-best place

Uuuuugh Rita Rita Rita.....vgasouth I think we may possibly have to evacuate. I just missed a direct hit from Katrina on the east side of LA and now this one could possibly wipe out the west side. I think some higher power just wants the entire Louisiana coast gone, don't you think??!

Where I live we suffered lots of damage from wind with Katrina, but were spared water damage. Now we'll get the worst of the rain and wind from good ol' Rita if she makes the slightest jog to the East. I'm starting to get really nervous that's the honest truth......

Mandi

Texarkana, Arkansas
8. Re: Biscuits and gravy-best place

Move to hight ground. Murfreesboro, Tn.

Evacuee from N.O.

Knoxville, Tennessee
reviews: 4
9. Re: Biscuits and gravy-best place

Hi Mamaof3,

We have been going to Bennett's for breakfast for years and years. I have had good buffets at both locations, though once the Gatlinburg one wasn't up to snuff--must have been short-handed that day. Still, for about $6 you get a huge selection and it doesn't taste like it came out of a can LOL Even in the off season they provide fresh fruit, which I think it pretty cool. That canned fruit cocktail isn't even close to fresh.

We go at 10 a.m. so we can have a big late breakfast (buffet ends at 11 a.m.) and skip lunch. Bennett's biscuits n gravy is pretty darned good too.

PS-Bennett's puts out lots of coupons in the tourism magazines and brochures. Make sure you grab one for breakfast--you'll save 15%. Enjoy!