We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Seafood restaurant in Gatlinburg

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Germantown...
reviews: 6
Best Seafood restaurant in Gatlinburg

Who hs the best sefood in Gatlinburg?

Alabama
reviews: 110
1. Re: Best Seafood restaurant in Gatlinburg

According to TA - it's Cherokee Grill.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g60842-Gatlinbur…

Delaware
reviews: 37
2. Re: Best Seafood restaurant in Gatlinburg

Personally, I think that the Park Grill has the best trout dish in Gatlinburg. Their lightly pan fried trout with lemon butter caper sauce is absolutely fantastic. We went to Lineberger's Seafood several years back and didn't have a very good experience. We do plan to give it another try now that they've remodeled. Perhaps they remodeled the chef as well? We also tried Smoky Mountain Trout once and weren't impressed with that either. Not that it was bad. It just wasn't that good. I do believe my son's fried catfish was good, but the broiled trout dinners that my husband and I got were nothing to write home about.

Cindy

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
reviews: 6
3. Re: Best Seafood restaurant in Gatlinburg

It seems that the Cherokee Grill gets some good reviews. I have never ate there but has had some good mountain trout while in the area. Like i told my wife last year on the honeymoon. I find it hard to go out to eat shrimp and other seafood in the mountains when it is freash out the back door.

John

Waynesville, Georgia
reviews: 22
4. Re: Best Seafood restaurant in Gatlinburg

I agree john, I live on the coast as well and I try not to eat sea food unless I am near the coast. However, Does anyone know where to get the best trout?

florida
reviews: 1
5. Re: Best Seafood restaurant in Gatlinburg

Southern Living magazine said the best mountain trout was Snowbird Lodge near Robinsville NC. About 2 hours from Gatlinburg. Beautiful drive to get there and back.

6. Re: Best Seafood restaurant in Gatlinburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 am, November 25, 2009