We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secluded Cabin with great view under $200 a night?????

Which Gatlinburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
OHIO
reviews: 7
Secluded Cabin with great view under $200 a night?????

Does anyone have any suggestions. I am going in August. Me and my wife. So one bedroom would be fine. No pets. Just looking for some input on something nice with frindly staff people to deal with:-) Thanks in advance.

USA
reviews: 39
1. Re: Secluded Cabin with great view under $200 a night?????

Buckhorn Inn--one of their small cottages.

These are lovely--as is the historic Inn. Heck, Walt Disney stayed in one back in the 50's.

The Inn is secluded. The cabins are close together but are still private and have nice views.

Great breakfast and wonderful, gourment dinner.

This was listed by Fodor's last year as one of the top 20 unique places to stay in the WORLD!

Des Arc, Arkansas
reviews: 2
2. Re: Secluded Cabin with great view under $200 a night?????

We like Rivermist Cabins for around $130 a night for 2. They are out of town a little ways, but not too far. They are located right on the river which makes for a nice view and nice peaceful sounds to sleep by. You can check them out at www.rivermistcabins.com

Indiana
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg
reviews: 14
3. Re: Secluded Cabin with great view under $200 a night?????

You could also try www.gatlinburgchalets.com, www.countryelegancecabins.com, and www.jacksonmountain.com/ind. I have not stayed in these, so can't give an opinion on them, but thought you might want to visit their websites. The Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce could also assist you. The Eight Gables Inn, Lodge at Buckberry, and Laurel Springs Lodge B & B would also be worth checking out. These are not secluded in that they have other people staying there, but are not right in town where all the traffic and noise are, and are very nice. You can go to www.gatlinburg.com and then to lodging and then chalets and cabins and find lots of places with phone #'s.

Oneonta, Alabama
reviews: 3
4. Re: Secluded Cabin with great view under $200 a night?????

We just purchased a cabin near Dollywood. It's in your price range and is new. Look on www.cabinsusa.com. The cabin is named "Away From It All". I think it will fit your needs.

5. Re: Secluded Cabin with great view under $200 a night?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:38 am, December 18, 2006
6. Re: Secluded Cabin with great view under $200 a night?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:54 pm, February 23, 2008